We’re pleased to announce the 1st Annual En Route Dance Film Festival, and we’d like to screen your dance film! The call for submissions is now open.
The En Route Dance Film Festival will stream to a global audience—completely online—from December 13–17, 2012. During this time, we’ll celebrate the incredible work of artists in the dance for camera field at-large. A $15 tickets grants complete access to the festival. In the spirit of the holiday season, Dances Made to Order will donate $2 of every ticket sale to a very worthy organization, Free Arts for Abused Children.
A cash prize will also be awarded to the Audience Choice winner. Please read the rules, and complete the submission form below to enter.
To qualify, submissions must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a short dance film (15 minutes or less); documentaries will not be accepted.
- Must NOT be posted anywhere on the web in its entirety.
- Created between Jan 2010 and October 2012.
- Submissions must be received by October 29 at midnight.
Additional Information for Artists:
- Only audience members who purchase a ticket will have access to the films selected to the festival. They will not be posted online for the general public
- There is no submission fee.
- Artists may submit multiple films.
- Artists retain the rights to their films. By submitting, you grant Dances Made to Order permission to screen your film December 13–17, 2012.
- Participating artists agree to provide the highest quality digital format of their film and additional promotion material as requested.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent by November 9.
Only digital submissions will be accepted.
Please completely fill out the form below to enter.